The anti-drugs cell of the college has been constituted to ensure a drug- free campus by imposing a total ban on the possession or consumption or use of drugs and alcohol by students of the college, within or outside the campus/hostels.
The duties of the anti-drugs cell include organizing awareness programmes in the college with the help of government authorized agencies/ organizations. Educating the students about the ill-effects of drugs and alcohol, encouraging peer policing among students against the use of drugs and reporting of any noticed use of drugs by the students to the students affairs committee are also the duties of the anti-drugs cell.
1. Mrs.Alpana Sharma Associate Professor in Economics, Convenor
2. Mrs.Shelly Parul Badwal Assistant Professor in English, Member
3. Mrs. Kanika Kaundal Assistant Professor in Commerce, Member
4. Mr. Naveen Sharma Assistant Professor in Public Administration, Member
5. Mr. Rajeev Sharma Assistant Professor in Computer Application, Member
6. Mr. Ajay Sharma, Superintendent
7. Mr. Munishanand, SLA