|About NCC Wing
|In order to inculcate national spirit and discipline among students NCC army wing was started in college in 2007. The college NCC comprises both Senior Division cadets (Boys) and Senior Wing cadets (Girls). The college NCC Company holds number …… which comes under 1HP Battalion of Shimla Gp, PHHP & C NCC Directorate. NCC aims to groom students into models of discipline and develops in them character, leadership, a secular outlook and the spirit of selfless service to the nation.
- Inculcate sense of National Pride and Patriotism
- Provide leadership, commitment to values and enrich quality of student life while fostering educational mission of the college
- Foster a sense of service to society
- Strive for excellence every day
- Instill self confidence in every cadet
- To develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make them useful citizens.
- To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life including the Armed forces and always available for the service of the nation.
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up career in the armed forces.
- As a part of Institutional training cadets are trained in basic military aspects like Physical fitness, Drill, Map reading, weapon training etc. Cadets are also trained in other useful topics like body language, interview skills, group discussion etc.
- Various adventurous and social service activities are conducted every year. Assistance to civil authorities is provided on special occasions.
- The cadets are encouraged to participate in Youth Exchange Programme at International level, Republic Day Camp and All India Thal Sainik Camp at New Delhi.
- Cadets can avail an opportunity to participate in Various National Integration camps, Trekking camps, Army attachment camps, firing camps, Rock climbing Training camps, Combined Annual Training camps etc.